Thursday, October 8, 2009

Creative Imaging: Composition at home

For this assignment we took photos in our homes and using design elements to help improve our compositions. The design elements were, Line, Shape or form (I chose form), Pattern or Rhythm (I chose to do pattern), Texture, Symmetrical balance, and Depth.

I found this to be an interesting assignment. I did find some harder than others, but mostly I was able to find enough objects in or around my house to photograph that wold fit the assignment outline. The hardest for me was probably depth, because I had a hard time picking a photo/subject for this. I think I probably did texture the best, as to how it related to the description, I also felt my photo for form was a good example of form going by the description.

Line:

No comments:

Post a Comment