Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Creative Imaging: 3 things 100 different ways

This was a creative imaging assignment that we did last week on Friday afternoon. You had to shoot 100 pictures of only 3 things in creative ways. I chose tooth pics, a cell phone, and my laptop. They don't really have anything in common with one another, but I felt I got some interesting photos regardless. I decided to use a macro lens, as it just seemed like it would be the best for this sort of assignment, I think I was right. I tried using a wider lens, but that just didn't work quite as well, especially for the up close detail shots. The macro lens provided a shallow depth of field on my images which for some of them I felt really made them more interesting, although for others it might not have worked out so well. I tried to take as many different views of the subjects as possible, hoping I didn't do the same thing over and over. I got better images than I anticipated, some did not turn out so well, but others turned out quite nicely I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment